Sunday, September 6, 2009

How to Use this Blog


This blog is a little unusual.  I'm using it more like a database than as a true day-by-day blog. Does that mean it's a "datablase," a "datablog" or a "blogbase"???  Here are some ways you can use it:
  • On Roll Call of the States, you can find every state in alphabetical order.
  • Each state entry will point to the official state website, to the state tourism website, and to a State entry in this blog.
    .
  • Every State entry has information about the particular state, including links to each blog entry referring to that state.
  • To find a State page quickly, search for the State abbreviation in parentheses, for instance: (VA)

 I'm thinking of making a Tools page, and I'd like to do "What's in Season this Month" but it might not be do-able before harvest time.  I'm sure I'll think of more things as we go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment